Bus from Schoenefeld Airport to the center of Berlin
With the same type of ticket you buy for trains (remember that the airport is zone C and you will have to buy a ticket for ABC areas), you can also travel by bus and there are several that take you to and from the airport to the city center .
These are the services you can take from the center of Berlin to go to the airport:
- 163 S Schöneweide - S Adlershof - S Grünau - Flughafen Schönefeld Terminal
- 164 S Kaulsdorf - S Köpenick - S Adlershof - S Flughafen Schönefeld - Flughafen Schönefeld Terminal
- 171 U Hermannplatz - U Rudow - Flughafen Schönefeld Terminal
There are also Express services:
- X7 U Rudow - Flughafen Schönefeld
- N7 S + U Spandau - U Jakob-Kaiser-Platz - U Hermannplatz - U Rudow - S Flughafen Schönefeld - Flughafen Schönefeld Terminal
- N60 S Adlershof - Flughafen Schönefeld Terminal
If Berlin is the starting point of a trip through Germany where you will visit several points of that great country, it is best to rent a car at Schoenefeld airport and use it for your entire stay.
At the Berlin airport you can find all the major car rental companies, such as Sixt, Avis, Hertz or Europcar. If you do not want to complicate your life looking for one by one, you can rent your car using our comparator, the most transparent in the market: